I guess we actually do live close to London. Yesterday we went and here are the highlights:
- We traveled by car to Finchley Central Station, and then took the underground to London Bridge Station.
- We walked around the Borough Market a little and then up to London Bridge to look over at the Tower Bridge.
- From there we went up to St. Paul's, and then down to the Embankment across from the Tate.
- We took a very long walk up the Embankment to Westminster to see Big Ben and Westminster Abbey.
- Then we took the underground up to Leicester Square, had lunch in Chinatown, walked around Soho, walked to Piccadilly, and then up Regent's St. to Oxford Circus.
Altogether, it was a really standout day and as we were walking on the river to Westminster, I thought to myself, I think I have finally arrived.
All the photos are here.